New Student Checklist
Complete all items on this checklist to ensure an easy transition into your college career at the University of Cincinnati.
- Send your official, final transcript(s) to the UC Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- Add University of Cincinnati to your 2021-22 FAFSA. Use the FAFSA code 003125.
- Get in-depth information about the FAFSA form and what to expect after you submit your application.
- Give parent/guest access to your Catalyst account.
- Check your To Do List in Catalyst. Submit requested documentation as soon as possible.
- Create your financial aid portal account, if requested.
- Accept your financial aid in Catalyst using the Accept/Decline Financial Aid link in the My Finances tile.
- Complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Loan Entrance Counseling, if you borrow federal student loans.
- Review options for covering remaining or out-of-pocket costs by using the Estimated Remaining Cost Tool.
- Check your student bill in Catalyst regularly and review payment due dates and payment options.
- Enroll in direct deposit for your financial aid refunds in Catalyst via the My Finances tile.
- Waive your university health insurance, if you have other coverage.
- Submit your vaccination information.
- Review your residency status via the My Profile tile in Catalyst and submit residency application if necessary.
- File the 2022-23 FAFSA as early as October 1, 2021. Set yourself up for success, as limited aid sources run out quickly.
- Check your UC student email account regularly.
- Plan Ahead: Pay attention to important dates and deadlines each semester.
- Contact One Stop with billing, financial aid and registration questions.