New Student Checklist
Complete all items on this checklist to ensure a easy transition into your college career at the University of Cincinnati.
- Send your official transcript(s) to the UC Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- Add University of Cincinnati to your 2019-20 FAFSA. Use the FAFSA code 003125.
- Give parent access your Catalyst account.
- Check your To Do List in Catalyst. Submit requested documentation as soon as possible.
- Accept your financial aid in Catalyst using the Accept/Decline Financial Aid link in the My Finances tile.
- Complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Loan Entrance Counseling, if you borrow federal student loans.
- Review options for covering remaining or out-of-pocket costs by using the Estimated Remaining Cost Tool.
- Check your student bill in Catalyst regularly and review payment due dates and payment options.
- Enroll in direct deposit for your financial aid refunds in Catalyst via the My Finances tile.
- Waive your university health insurance, if you have other coverage.
- Submit your vaccination information.
- Submit Reciprocity and Metropolitan Rate tuition rate applications, if your program is eligible and you live in a qualifying Kentucky or Indiana county.
- File the 2020-21 FAFSA as early as October 1, 2019. Set yourself up for success, as limited aid sources run out quickly.
- Check your UC student email account regularly.
- Plan Ahead: Pay attention to important dates and deadlines each semester.
- Contact One Stop with billing, financial aid and registration questions.