Find Your Enrollment Times
Early enrollment (registration) information can be found in Catalyst. Students who have registered for University of Cincinnati classes within the last three (3) semesters will be granted an Early Registration Appointment. Your enrollment appointment is the date and time you have been assigned to start registering for the upcoming term(s). To view your assigned enrollment times, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Catalyst
- Click the My Academics tile
- Select the Classes and Schedule option
- Click View Assigned Enrollment Time to learn your specific date and time to register
- You will see your shopping cart appointment for each term session. This reflects the date and time you can begin adding classes to your shopping cart. Your shopping cart will help you register quickly when it is time to enroll in classes.
- For tips on using your shopping cart, watch this Enrollment Shopping Cart video.
- You will see your assigned enrollment appointment date and time for each term session, along with the maximum number of credit hours you can enroll in. This is the date and time you can begin registering for classes. The end date indicated is not the final date you can register, but indicates the end of the early registration period when enrollment is open to all students.
- If you wish to enroll in more than the indicated number of credit hours, contact your academic advisor. Keep in mind that credit hours over 18 will be assessed a per credit hour tuition rate on top of the full-time rate for your semester, other than some exceptions.
- If one or both of these appointments are not displayed, it means you have not yet been assigned an appointment time for the term. Contact Enrollment Services for more information.