Students can give a parent or other guest access to the services below. Your parent/guest will receive their own Catalyst username and password to view your information.
Please note: Incoming students are able to delegate access to their account a few weeks prior to attending new student orientation.
Delegated Access Options
- View Financial Aid Awards
- View 1098T
- View Account Activity
- View Account Summary
- View Bill
- View Charges Due/Make a Payment
- View Grades
- View Holds
- View Payment History
- View Pending Financial Aid
- View Schedule
- View To Dos
- Initiate the process by logging into Catalyst.
- Select the Quick Links & Helpful Contacts tile and choose Give Parent/Guest Access.
- Select Delegate Access to a New Contact.
- Review and accept the Terms & Conditions, then enter your parent or guest's information and select what services they will have access to. You can choose some or all of the options listed above, and these services can be edited, deleted, or revoked at any time.
You must complete these steps if you wish to have your own Catalyst account for access to your student's information. Once the student steps have been completed, you are granted FERPA rights to speak with One Stop staff regarding your student's account.
- Check your email for a communication from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are new to UC, choose the first link (1A) under "Sign-in Instructions" to create an identity in Catalyst. Once you have submitted your information, you will receive your login credentials in 1-2 business days.
- If you already have UC login credentials, select the second link (1B) and log into Catalyst. There is no need to create an identity.
- Once you receive your credentials, return to your original delegated access email and select the second link (1B) to log in.
- Complete the Terms and Conditions page using the security key from your original email and the email address associated with your account. Enter the email address exactly as it appears in the original delegated access communication.