Continuing Students

This Continuing Student page contains tips and resources to help you navigate your enrollment at the University of Cincinnati.

Enrollment Services Catalyst Self-Help Guide

Need help navigating Catalyst? Use this Catalyst Self-Help Guide for instructions on how to do your UC related business online.

Delegated Access

Have you granted your parent or other third party authorization to view and/or discuss your Catalyst account? You can use the Give Parent/Guest Access link in Catalyst to set up access for your parent (or other party).

Financial Aid Award Offer

Review personalized financial aid options via Catalyst. Students selected for the financial aid verification process must complete all required items to receive a financial aid award offer and for financial aid to attach to the student bill. Changes to your schedule can impact the amount of your financial aid.

Covering Remaining or Out-of-Pocket Cost

Use the Estimated Remaining Cost Tool to calculate the amount that may be needed to cover any remaining cost. Options can include the Tuition Payment Plan, a Parent PLUS loan, and/or Alternative loans. Review your options to determine what is best for your family: Parent PLUS loans vs. Private Loans.

Direct Deposit

Sign up for direct deposit to have financial aid or credit balance refunds automatically deposited into your bank account.

Health Insurance & Immunization

Electronic/Paper Transcripts

UC partners with Parchment for ordering and processing all official transcripts. Notifications are sent to your email directly from Parchment indicating the progress of your transcript request. Make sure to check your spam/junk email folders.

Verify Enrollment/Degree

Need verification for car insurance, health insurance or to defer previous student loans? Free, official degree enrollment and verification documents may be printed directly from Catalyst. Please note: enrollment certifications for each term are available on the first day of classes for that term.

Loan Exit Counseling

Whenever a student graduates or discontinues their education for any period other than summer term, federal student loan borrowers are required to complete loan exit counseling.

Graduation and Diploma Information

For more information on graduation and diplomas, please review these Graduation and Diploma Frequently Asked Questions.