Transfer Student Checklist
Complete all items on this checklist to ensure an easy transition into your college career at the University of Cincinnati.
- Send your official transcript(s) to the UC Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- Add University of Cincinnati to your 2022-2023 FAFSA. Use the FAFSA code 003125.
- Give parent/guest access to your Catalyst account.
- Create your financial aid portal account, if requested.
- Check your To Do List in Catalyst. Submit requested documentation and complete any agreements as soon as possible.
- Accept your financial aid in Catalyst.
- Cancel financial aid at any previous institutions to avoid delays at UC.
- Complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Loan Entrance Counseling, if you plant to borrow federal student loans.
- Review options for covering remaining or out-of-pocket costs.
- Check your student bill in Catalyst regularly and review payment due dates and payment options.
- Enroll in direct deposit for your financial aid refunds in Catalyst via the My Finances tile.
- Waive your university health insurance, if you have other coverage.
- Submit your vaccination information.
- Review your residency status via the My Profile tile in Catalyst and submit a residency application if necessary.
- File the 2023-2024 FAFSA as early as October 1, 2022. Set yourself up for success, as limited aid sources run out quickly.
- Check your UC student email account regularly.
- Plan Ahead: Pay attention to important dates and deadlines each semester.
- Contact Enrollment Services with billing, financial aid and registration questions.