Graduate Student Checklist
Complete all items on this checklist to ensure a easy transition into your graduate career at the University of Cincinnati.
- Send your final transcripts to the Graduate School, located in Van Wormer Hall, or electronically to email@example.com.
- Complete your 2019-20 FAFSA.
- Check your To Do List in Catalyst and submit requested documentation, especially for financial aid purposes, as soon as possible.
- Accept your financial aid in Catalyst using the Accept/Decline Financial Aid link in the My Finances tile.
- Complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Loan Entrance Counseling at studentloans.gov if you plan to borrow federal student loans.
- Complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) for a Graduate PLUS loan, if desired.
- Review options for covering remaining or out-of-pocket costs by using the Estimated Remaining Costs Tool.
- Check your student bill in Catalyst regularly and review due dates and payment options.
- Enroll in direct deposit for your financial aid refunds using the My Finances tile in Catalyst.
- Waive your university health insurance, if you have other coverage.
- Submit your vaccination information.
- File the 2020-21 FAFSA as early as October1, 2019. Set yourself up for success, as limited aid sources run out quickly.
- Check your UC student email account regularly.
- Plan Ahead: Pay attention to important dates and deadlines each semester.
- Contact One Stop with billing, financial aid and registration questions.