At the One Stop Student Service Center, we understand parents play a vital role in helping chart the path of their students here at University of Cincinnati. Complete all items on this checklist to ensure a easy transition at the University of Cincinnati.
- Set up your Delegated Access account in Catalyst. You will receive an email with instructions once your student has granted you access.
- Check your student's To Do List in Catalyst and submit requested documentation, especially for financial aid, as soon as possible.
- Complete the Parent PLUS loan application and Master Promissory Note (MPN) at studentloans.gov if you plan to borrow a Parent PLUS loan.
- Review options for covering remaining or out-of-pocket costs using the Estimated Remaining Costs Tool.
- Check your student's bill in Catalyst, review due dates and payment options.
- Enroll in direct deposit for Parent PLUS loan refunds in your parent Catalyst account.
- Waive university health insurance via Catalyst if you have other coverage.
- Ensure your student has submitted their vaccination information.
- Submit Reciprocity and Metropolitan tuition rate applications if your student is in an eligible program and you live in qualifying KY and IN counties.
- Help your student file the 2020-21 FAFSA as early as October 1, 2019. Set your student up for a successful second year, as limited aid sources run out quickly.
- Connect with Parent and Family Programs.
- Plan ahead by paying attention to important dates and deadlines each semester.
- Contact One Stop with billing, financial aid and registration questions.