At the One Stop Student Service Center, we understand parents play a vital role in helping chart the path of their students here at University of Cincinnati. Complete all items on this checklist to ensure an easy transition at the University of Cincinnati.
- Set up your Delegated Access account in Catalyst. You will receive an email with instructions once your student has granted you access.
- Check your student's To Do List in Catalyst and submit requested documentation, especially for financial aid, as soon as possible.
- Get in-depth information about the FAFSA form and what to expect after you submit your application.
- Complete the Parent PLUS loan application and Master Promissory Note (MPN) at if you plan to borrow a Parent PLUS loan.
- Review options for covering remaining or out-of-pocket costs using the Estimated Remaining Costs Tool.
- Check your student's bill in Catalyst, review due dates and payment options.
- Enroll in direct deposit for Parent PLUS loan refunds in your parent Catalyst account.
- Waive university health insurance via Catalyst if you have other coverage.
- Ensure your student has submitted their vaccination information.
- Have your student review residency status via My Profile tile in Catalyst and submit a residency application if necessary.
- Help your student file the 2022-23 FAFSA as early as October 1, 2021. Set your student up for a successful second year, as limited aid sources run out quickly.
- Connect with Parent and Family Programs.
- Plan ahead by paying attention to important dates and deadlines each semester.
- Contact One Stop with billing, financial aid and registration questions.