Covering Remaining Costs
One Stop always encourages students to plan ahead. Asking questions, completing tasks as soon as possible and making a plan will make your money management experience as seamless as possible.
Options for Covering Remaining Cost on your Student Bill
- MyCollegeMoneyPlan.org is a free online course to help students and their families learn how to plan for the costs of education or training after high school and gain money management skills that last a lifetime.
- Consider a tuition payment plan.
- Find and apply for scholarships.
- Find a student job.
- Consider a private parent loan or a Federal Parent PLUS Loan.
- Consider the financial impact of where you live. Should you live on or off-campus?