Academic & Enrollment Information
The One Stop Student Services website can assist you throughout the registration process. Whether you need to register for a class or view your current class schedule, you can do it all online. Use the links on below to take care of your registration related business.
Additional Registration Information
The Office of the Registrar provides a wealth of important registration related information. The links below represent a sampling of the many policies you can find at their site.
- Additional Registrar Forms
- Class Permissions Procedures
- Commencement/Graduation Information
- Courses and Programs Approved for a Waiver of the Overload Fee
- Financial Aid Recaclulation (when adding/dropping classes)
- FERPA and Records Privacy
- Grade Changes Policy
- Grade Replacement Policy for Repeated Courses
- Grading Scales (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Graduation and Commencement Information
- Greater Cincinnati Consortium of Colleges and Universities (GCCCU)
- Name Change Request
- Replacement Diploma Ordering
- Residency Information
- Special Course Fees
- Transcript Ordering
- Tuition Refund Request Policy and Procedures
- Undergraduate Student Class Levels
- Withdrawal Procedures
If you do not see the information you are looking for, try using the Search box towards the top of the page or visit the Office of the Registrar site for more registration information.