View my enrollment times
Early enrollment (registration) information can be found in Catalyst. Your enrollment appointment is the date and time you’ve been assigned to begin registering for the upcoming term(s). To view your assigned enrollment times, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to Catalyst using the button on the right
- Once logged in, click the MY ACADEMICS tab
- Select the Calendars and Deadlines dropdown menu
- Click View Assigned Enrollment Time to learn your specific date and time to register
- You will first see your shopping cart appointment begin/end date and time for each term session. This reflects the date and time you can begin putting classes in your shopping cart.
- Below your shopping cart appointment, you will see your assigned enrollment appointment begin/end date and time for each term session, along with the maximum number of credit hours you can register for. This reflects the date and time you can begin registering for classes.
- NOTE: If one or both of these appointments are not displayed, it means you have not yet been assigned an appointment time for the term.