Access your student's information in 3 easy steps:
Each parent or third party must establish their UC credentials (UCID, username, and password) using the Create Identity tool. Please enter your full legal name when entering your personal information. *STUDENTS SHOULD NOT COMPLETE THIS STEP.
The student will use the Parent/Friend Privileges tool to assign the parent/third party’s access to their information. (The parent will need to provide their UCID (M#) to the student). Students can assign online access to specific parts of their online record (billing information, health insurance waiver, etc).
After the student has successfully granted access privileges, the parent/third party will receive an email confirming the online accesses that have been granted. This email will also include other UC credentials (Username and Password) the parent/third party will need to access the online system via the Parent Portal.
*STUDENTS SHOULD NOT USE THE PARENT PORTAL TO VIEW THEIR ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
Additional Billing Information
The Office of the Bursar provides a wealth of important billing related information. The links below represent a sampling of the many policies you can find at their site. To view PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free download.
- Billing Process
- Credit Balance Refund Schedule
- Employer Reimbursement Payment Plan
- Form 1098-T (Tuition Statement)
- Invoiced or Billed Sponsored Aid
- Late Payment Fees
- Loan Eligibility Checklist
- Money Matters - Undergraduate (PDF)
- Money Matters - Graduate (PDF)
- NG Mark Policy
- Parent Information
- Paying Your Bill
- Prepaid Sponsored Aid
- Professional Practice/Co-op Fees (2014-15)
- Refund Information - Direct Deposits
- Student Bill Line Item Descriptions
- Tax Benefits for Higher Education
- Tuition and Fees
- Tuition Fees - 2013-2014
- Tuition Fees - 2014-2015
- Tuition Refund Appeal Committee (TRAC)
- Understanding My Bill (PDF)
If you do not see the information you are looking for, try using the Search box towards the top of the page or visit the Office of the Bursar site for more billing information.