Along with the Student Financial Aid Office, the One Stop Student Services website assists you throughout the financial aid process. Whether you want to apply for financial aid or sign a promissory note for your loan, you can do it all online. Use the links on the left to take care of your financial aid related business.
Additional Financial Aid Information
The Student Financial Aid Office provides a wealth of important information about financing your way through school. The links below represent a sampling of the information you can find at their site. To view PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free download.
- FAFSA Help - 7 Steps to complete the FAFSA
- Financial Aid Recalculation (when adding/dropping classes)
- Financial Aid Timeline
- Financial Planning
- How to Apply for Aid
- IRS Data Retrieval
- Loan Eligibility Checklist
- Loan Repayment - 6 Things To Know
- Money Matters - Undergraduate (PDF)
- Money Matters - Graduate (PDF)
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- Online Loan Process Instructions
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Search for Scholarships
- Summer Financial Aid
If you do not see the information you are looking for, try using the Search box towards the top of the page or visit the Student Financial Aid Office site for more financial aid information.
If you have used your school address as your address of residence to register to vote and do not have an Ohio driver's license, State of Ohio ID card, or a military ID, you can use a document supplied by University of Cincinnati that shows your name and your local address. You can download this form by clicking here.