The One Stop Student Services website can assist you throughout the registration process. Whether you need to register for a class or view your current class schedule, you can do it all online. Use the links on the left to take care of your registration related business.
Additional Registration Information
The Office of the Registrar provides a wealth of important registration related information. The links below represent a sampling of the many policies you can find at their site.
- Adding, Dropping - Process
- Closed Classes
- Courses and Programs Approved for a Waiver of the Overload Fee
- Financial Aid Recaclulation (when adding/dropping classes)
- Greater Cincinnati Consortium of Colleges and Universities (GCCCU)
- Late Registration and the Late Registration Appeals Committee
- In Person and Web Registration
- Registration Error Messages
- Residency Information
- Special Course Fees
- Tuition Refund Appeal Committee (TRAC)
- Undergraduate Student Class Levels
- Withdrawal Procedures
If you do not see the information you are looking for, try using the Search box towards the top of the page or visit the Office of the Registrar site for more registration information.