Waive My Health Insurance
Health Insurance Coverage
Full-time, co-op and part-time students taking six or more credit hours are eligible for coverage and will be automatically charged unless they have previously waived coverage during the current academic year. Learn more about health insurance at UC.
Students with qualifying health care plans should waive* this coverage.
*NOTE: Allow up to 30 days for processing of the waiver and removal of this fee from your tuition bill, if approved. During this period, use the "Check My Waiver Status" link below to track the status of your waiver.
If you already have submitted a health insurance waiver, you can check its status online. Please allow two weeks for processing and removal from your tuition bill, if approved.
The term waiver deadlines for 2013-2014 are as follows:
Fall Term (13FS): September 9, 2013
Spring Term (14SS): January 20, 2014
Summer Term (14US): May 19, 2014
Additional Student Health Information
Additional Billing Information
The Office of the Bursar provides a wealth of important billing related information. The links below represent a sampling of the many policies you can find at their site. To view PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free download.
- Billing Process
- Credit Balance Refund Schedule
- Form 1098-T (Tuition Statement)
- Invoiced or Billed Sponsored Aid
- Late Payment Fees
- Loan Eligibility Checklist
- Money Matters - Undergraduate (PDF)
- Money Matters - Graduate (PDF)
- NG Mark Policy
- Parent Information
- Paying Your Bill
- Prepaid Sponsored Aid
- Professional Practice/Co-op Fees (2013-14)
- Refund Information - Direct Deposits
- Student Bill Line Item Descriptions
- Tax Benefits for Higher Education
- Tuition and Fees
- Tuition Fees - 2013-2014
- Tuition Refund Appeal Committee (TRAC)
- Understanding My Bill (PDF)
If you do not see the information you are looking for, try using the Search box towards the top of the page or visit the Office of the Bursar site for more billing information.