View/Pay My Bill
*NOTE: If you are enrolled in the Tuition Payment Plan, DO NOT use the
link above to make a payment plan payment.
To make a payment on your Tuition Payment Plan, click the link on the left
hand side titled "make a payment plan payment", listed under BILLING.
Click the link above to log in and view/pay your bill. You will need your username and password. After logging in, you will be able to view and pay your bill for any term listed in the “term” selection drop-down list. You can also print your bill, waive your health insurance, change your address, and access other helpful services from your bill.
PARENTS AND THIRD PARTY BILL PAYERS:
Has the student granted you access to view and pay the bill online via the PARENT PORTAL?
- If the answer is “NO”, click the Parent/Friend Access link on the left side to start the process of creating your identity and having the student grant you online privileges.
- If “YES”, then click the Parent Portal link listed on the left to log in and view and/or pay the student’s bill.
BILL PAYMENT OPTIONS:
NOTE: The One Stop Student Service Center DOES NOT accept in-person tuition payments. To make a payment in person, you can submit a check or money order payment to the Cashier’s Office deposit safe. (Cash is not accepted.) The deposit safe is located on the second floor of the University Pavilion, next to Veterans Programs & Services.
The university offers additional options to pay any outstanding balance due. Review this important information to determine which option best meets the needs of the student. Be sure to bookmark this page for future reference.
LOAN ELIGIBILITY CHECKLIST:
Are your loans not showing on your bill? Even if your loans are showing as "estimated ", you may not actually be eligible. Check your loan eligibility to ensure all eligibility requirements have been satisfied.
Additional Billing Information
The Office of the Bursar provides a wealth of important billing related information. The links below represent a sampling of the many policies you can find at their site. To view PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free download.
- Billing Process
- Credit Balance Refund Schedule
- Form 1098-T (Tuition Statement)
- Invoiced or Billed Sponsored Aid
- Late Payment Fees
- Loan Eligibility Checklist
- Money Matters - Undergraduate (PDF)
- Money Matters - Graduate (PDF)
- NG Mark Policy
- Parent Information
- Paying Your Bill
- Prepaid Sponsored Aid
- Professional Practice/Co-op Fees (2013-14)
- Refund Information - Direct Deposits
- Student Bill Line Item Descriptions
- Tax Benefits for Higher Education
- Tuition and Fees
- Tuition Fees - 2013-2014
- Tuition Refund Appeal Committee (TRAC)
- Understanding My Bill (PDF)
If you do not see the information you are looking for, try using the Search box towards the top of the page or visit the Office of the Bursar site for more billing information.