Direct Deposit My Refunds
Students: Click the link above to log in and sign up for direct deposit. You will need your username and password. After logging in, click on "Direct Deposit" on the left. You will need your bank routing and account numbers.
Parent Loan Borrowers:* Once your student has assigned your access privileges, you may also sign up for direct deposit for refunds from Parent Plus loans. An e-mail notification will be sent to you when access is granted. You may then sign up for direct deposit using the Parent Portal.
*Keep in mind that parents only receive loan refunds if their loan amount is greater than the student's bill.
Additional Billing Information
The Office of the Bursar provides a wealth of important billing related information. The links below represent a sampling of the many policies you can find at their site. To view PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free download.
- Billing Process
- Credit Balance Refund Schedule
- Employer Reimbursement Payment Plan
- Form 1098-T (Tuition Statement)
- Invoiced or Billed Sponsored Aid
- Late Payment Fees
- Loan Eligibility Checklist
- Money Matters - Undergraduate (PDF)
- Money Matters - Graduate (PDF)
- NG Mark Policy
- Parent Information
- Paying Your Bill
- Prepaid Sponsored Aid
- Professional Practice/Co-op Fees (2014-15)
- Refund Information - Direct Deposits
- Student Bill Line Item Descriptions
- Tax Benefits for Higher Education
- Tuition and Fees
- Tuition Fees - 2013-2014
- Tuition Fees - 2014-2015
- Tuition Refund Appeal Committee (TRAC)
- Understanding My Bill (PDF)
If you do not see the information you are looking for, try using the Search box towards the top of the page or visit the Office of the Bursar site for more billing information.