Billing, Payments, & Refunds
The One Stop Student Services web site assists you throughout the billing process. Whether you want to view or pay your bill, set up parent/payer bill accesses, or waive your health insurance, you can do it all online.
Use the links below to take care of your billing related business.
Additional Billing Information
The Office of the Bursar provides a wealth of important billing related information. The links below represent a sampling of the many policies you can find at their site. To view PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free download.
- Billing Process
- Credit Balance Refund Schedule
- Employer Reimbursement Payment Plan
- Form 1098-T (Tuition Statement)
- Invoiced or Billed Sponsored Aid
- Late Payment Fees
- Loan Eligibility Checklist
- Money Matters - Undergraduate (PDF)
- Money Matters - Graduate (PDF)
- NG Mark Policy
- Parent Information
- Paying Your Bill
- Prepaid Sponsored Aid
- Professional Practice/Co-op Fees (2014-15)
- Refund Information - Direct Deposits
- Student Bill Line Item Descriptions
- Tax Benefits for Higher Education
- Tuition and Fees
- Tuition Fees - 2013-2014
- Tuition Fees - 2014-2015
- Tuition Refund Appeal Committee (TRAC)
- Understanding My Bill (PDF)
If you do not see the information you are looking for, try using the Search box towards the top of the page or visit the Office of the Bursar site for more billing information.
Applications are currently being accepted for a work-study student position in the Uptown campus One Stop Center. To apply, visit www.jobs.uc.edu and search for "Work Study Student - One Stop Student Center".