Billing, Payments, & Refunds
The One Stop Student Services web site assists you throughout the billing process. Whether you want to view or pay your bill, set up parent/payer bill accesses, or waive your health insurance, you can do it all online.
Use the links below to take care of your billing related business.
Additional Billing Information
The Office of the Bursar provides a wealth of important billing related information. The links below represent a sampling of the many policies you can find at their site. To view PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free download.
- Billing Process
- Credit Balance Refund Schedule
- Employer Reimbursement Payment Plan
- Form 1098-T (Tuition Statement)
- Invoiced or Billed Sponsored Aid
- Late Payment Fees
- Loan Eligibility Checklist
- Money Matters for Undergraduate Students (PDF)
- Money Matters for Graduate Students (PDF)
- NG Mark Policy
- Parent Information
- Paying Your Bill
- Prepaid Sponsored Aid
- Professional Practice/Co-op Fees (2014-15)
- Professional Practice/Co-op Fees (2015-16)
- Refund Information - Direct Deposits
- Student Bill Line Item Descriptions
- Tax Benefits for Higher Education
- Tuition and Fees
- Tuition Fees - 2014-2015
- Tuition Fees - 2015-2016
- Tuition Refund Request Policy and Procedures
- Understanding My Bill (PDF)
If you do not see the information you are looking for, try using the Search box towards the top of the page or visit the Office of the Bursar site for more billing information.
Summer session classes are offered in full semester, mini session, and flex session formats. Click here to view classes that will be offered. Early registration will take place Feb 20-28. Open registration begins Feb 29.