McMicken Hall

UC will transition to semesters on August 27, 2012.

Students who will not graduate prior to fall 2012 will be considered a "semester transition student".  To prepare for semester conversion, transition students must verify their major and complete an Individual Advising Plan (IAP) with their primary college advisor.  Your IAP will outline the courses that you need to take and documents your expected graduation date.  Your degree audit can also assist you with tracking your progress toward your degree.  Use the links on the left to take care of your semester conversion related business.

Updates regarding the transition to semesters can be found on the Semester Conversion site.  The Semester Conversion Student Guide also provides additional information.



Students in TUC